1. You live your life, it hurts and sucks and then you make another choice.
2. Being afraid to share your approach to life, and blurt it out any way.
3. Technological knowledge: zero, use a digital camera and post on Flickr.
4. Your friend gets upset. You don’t walk away, but listen. Talking comes later.
5. Being open and honest no matter what.
6. Draw some years without schooling, then enjoy posting on Illustration Friday.
7. Celebrate the 7th birthday of your daughter and go swimming with 9 kids.
8. Your sweetest grandfather dies and you prepare and dress him for his funeral.
9. Living from the head changes into living from the heart.
10. Sometimes it rains and then you smile and enjoy it.
All of the above is from my own life, except number 7, that is tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed.