Today is one of those days, feeling down, feeling blue, nothing clicks for me. It’s raining, it’s pouring, my life seems so boring. Nothing is really wrong, just this overwhelming feeling of nothingness. Let’s see if I can find 10 things in my life that are not nothing but everything.
1. I have a roof over my head, our houseboat is dry inside, warm inside and houses me and my family really well.
2. My son is walking around sniffing his nose, last signs of the cold he had this weekend. He smiles at me and gives a kiss.
3. The i-book is working very well, it gives all support in writing the web-log and never complains of me hitting his keys.
4. People look at my blogs, read articles and leave comments. Blogging is connecting most of all, leaving comments is connecting.
5. Finding my voice in writing is becoming easier. Every time I type the word ‘think” I begin feeling again. This way my posts are from the heart rather than the head. My head can be emptied by listening to the heart.
6. I had a good sleep last night and already had two delicious cappucino’s! Mind you, some days coffee makes my day.
7. Vision, I can still see with both my eyes even though the vision in my life is not always that clear. [Can you see how I go to be negative again, what a habit.]
8. In Midwinter my garden has a red rose flowering. Midwinter is cold, rainy and not the time for a rose to flower. Midsummer is a long way to go still.
9. I just found this quote: ‘If I know what love is, it is because of you.’ Hermann Hesse.
10. I get inspiration to write about how to connect with my inspiration again.