I read this somewhere:
‘Be silent about great things; let them grow inside you.’ – Baron Friedrich Von Eisel
I am taking my time like a chicken with her egg. No need to hurry, it has to grow and will come out when ready. Inspired by Catherine, I’m putting the first glimpses of my egg out there.
Tonight I pray and wish for:
* courage to communicate with Bill about my egg
* inspiration for my test astrology report for a website
* love and peace of mind
* a good Sunday without a vis-a-vis-confrontation with my old co-worker
* a nice ride on the bike in the Sun to work
* blessings for everyone in need of one
* nice coffee before I leave in the morning
* a good hair day
Two days later: I wrote to Bill, the report will be done tomorrow, peace of mind definitely, vis-a-vis confrontation happened while coming out of the toilet (!), no bike ride there was a hailstorm so I went by car, blessings still going, nice coffee before I left and a good hair day. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am a happy radiant woman.