Inner knowing provides me with my own Miriam-knowing, the gut feeling might even support it. Perhaps even more interesting is that I feel happy when I go with the inner knowing. Is that comforting? To me it is.
Every time a choice needs to be made, what do I do?
My inner critic is talking into my ear, sits on my shoulder. Already deleted 6 written sentences.
1. Pick up a book, choose a page at random and find line 7. These are fun and often at least amusing, mostly they apply to the situation.
2. Get a coffee, gulp it down and still can’t decide. This is postponing taking a decision.
3. Call a friend and then another, also postponing a decision and taking me away from inner knowing.
4. Go with what comes to mind first and what makes me smile.
5. Sit and do nothing. Only when I am very hesitant.
6. Listen to the critic and listen to the critic and listen to the critic and delete this post since it is going no where.
Do you get the point? The inner knowing is there and the inner critic seems its biggest treat. I still need to learn to send the inner critic to far away places and go with what I feel like doing.
Post this piece and pretend that I did not hear the inner critic.